Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had the figures on sky earlier and of those who voted she got more votes,that was the only point i was making,it seems a weird way to have an election to me

It's similar to the way we have our elections. It would be possible, for example, for Labour to win more votes but the Tories more seats (Labour win their seats by landslides whilst Tories sneak theirs).

Just like brexit, at least the people on the losing side can console themselves that they are so much cleverer than everyone else, and in fact their view is too clever for the majority of the nation (who are all stupid racists) to understand.

Although Trump's a complete dick, I'm loving the outrage he and Brexit have caused among "those who know best".

I punched the lights out of the women who slept with my husband.should i have invited her round for tea instead?

Sorry love, I had no idea you were an internationally recognised woman with a husband who was in charge of one of the larges countries in the free world.

You punch away. It probably made you feel better. Much like Hillary defending her husband by calling the women he slept with trailer trash, loony toons and a bimbo eruption. You go girl. Stand up for women's rights.

Sorry love, I had no idea you were an internationally recognised woman with a husband who was in charge of one of the larges countries in the free world.

You punch away. It probably made you feel better. Much like Hillary defending her husband by calling the women he slept with trailer trash, loony toons and a bimbo eruption. You go girl. Stand up for women's rights.
Ooh get you

I thought you'd like Hillary, she's a short arsed dwarf, you wouldnt have to stand on a box like usual.

Ooh get you

I just did. I think.

All I am saying that both of these candidates were fuckwits in their own way. One is a paid up member of the political classes with her nose in the trough whilst the other is a shitgibbon. Neither should even have got anywhere near the White House. The fact that they both did is the reason why America is being laughed at from around the world.

Although Trump's a complete dick, I'm loving the outrage he and Brexit have caused among "those who know best".

I must admit its been truly fantastic, I have rarely spent so much time laughing my bollocks off as these last few months. Much more to come I suspect as well, I think the old guard in France and Germany too name two are also going to get some fucks fired into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.