Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, the IRA blew up many a van over here, with and without warning and Thatcher / Major / Blair never said a thing....

different era though then with no 24hr rolling news - televised live press conferences and addresses to the nation were reserved for really dire events - it was probably realised how poorly they could come across ( remember the impromptu one outside the Treasury on ERM night? ) and what with the Birmingham Pub Bombings, Hyde Park, M62 Bus Bombing, Manchester etc etc would have highlighted how helpless they were in anticipating attacks and fighting back - hence Gerry Adams voiced by an actor, they tried starving them of the oxygen of publicity.

Exactly what I thought when I read it, Omagh and Enniskillen springs to mind amongst many hundreds more.
There was no shortage of government attention with Omagh and Enniskillen. It’s the more regular bombings that caused limited damage that were ignored.

I was also just highlighting what appeared to be a pretty lame argument for trumps lack of "outrage". There were multiple bombings that actually killed people over here and OUR Prime minister's of the time said nothing.

Trump is still a dick though

It‘s difficult to know what the point is when you are posting at 4am, pissed.
He might just be in a different timezone...? The username suggests either the South Atlantic or Antarctica. Maybe South America? I'll guess The Falklands.

Anyway, the latest theory is that he, the Nashville bomber, was a 5G conspiracy nut as the blast damaged an AT&T building and affected their networks.

I cannot believe there are people suggesting that Trump’s non-comment on the Nashville bombing has anything to do with depriving domestic terrorism of airtime.

This is a **** that can’t wait 3 minutes to tweet about any terrorist attack anywhere in the world (just so long as it’s Islamic).

The only time he tends to not give a fuck is when the perp is a white guy.

I’m genuinely at a loss as to whether those comments above were serious or a piss take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.