Donald Trump

What’re we setting the odds for Trump pulls out of the debate a few days before?

While I wouldn't put it past him Seb, it would surely be hugely self-defeating to do so. In order to win in November he needs to mobilise not only his base - who will clearly forgive him the most heinous of acts - but those voters currently wavering in the crucial swing states. I can't see him winning over the latter by effectively surrendering ground to his opponent. In fact, I'm unsure what I'd favour; either a woman of colour (representing everything he despises) wiping the floor with the orange man baby in a debate or his meek withdrawal, thereby leaving him open to accusations of cowardice.

Last edited:
While I wouldn't put it past him Seb, it would surely be hugely self-defeating to do so. In order to win in November he needs to mobilise not only his base - who will clearly forgive him the most heinous of acts - but those voters currently wavering in the crucial swing states. I can't see him winning over the latter by effectively surrendering ground to his opponent. In fact, I'm unsure what I'd favour; either a woman of colour (representing everything he despises) wiping the floor with the orange arsewipe in a debate or his meek withdrawal, thereby leaving him open to accusations of cowardice.
She will walk all over him with a smile. You don’t get elected four times without being nimble.

Yes, What is this Obsession with Capitalising Words! Joking aside, it's juvenile in the extreme.
I’ve wondered that.

I think his reasoning behind capitalising Obama's middle name (HUSSEIN) is to back up his false claims that the former president was not born in the United States.

I’ve wondered that.

I think his reasoning behind capitalising Obama's middle name (HUSSEIN) is to back up his false claims that the former president was not born in the United States.
The pricks mum wasn’t born in the USofA either was his wife. Hopefully folk start seeing through his bullshit scam soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.