Donald Trump

I love the guy. What a man. And Musk too.
That is not surprising given your limited posts on the forum since joining.

But it is helpful to know what sort of person you are, so we know whether it is worth engaging with you in good faith discussion.

That is not surprising given your limited posts on the forum since joining.

But it is helpful to know what sort of person you are, so we know whether it is worth engaging with you in good faith discussion.

Why is he so obsessed about crowd size? Only a complete loser would care so much about having a crowd bigger than his rival. Biggest crowds ever he claims, can’t help but feel there’s been much bigger in last 100 ish year.
It’s his insecurity.

I’d imagine he’s always been worried about trying to make out things are bigger than they are.

I think the festival of brexit had similar vibes.

Trump world does seem to be struggling right now. I wonder what the cost/income dynamic is on a Trump rally. I assume that these gigs are part campaign part fundraiser. But the fundraiser bit is I guess highly variable. Trump has been on the go non stop milking the base. Does he still make money or does it cost him to put these things on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.