Donald Trump

I'd rather go to the scout hut. At least I'd be home in 15mins. Probably take the dog so that counts as his walk.
Trump's never had a dog, Or a cat. Never taken care of a vulnerable creature or talked in woofs/miaows to them. I think it explains his arrogance, amorality and lack of compassion.

Edit: don't mock - I think there's a lot to this.

Trump's never had a dog, Or a cat. Never taken care of a vulnerable creature or talked in woofs/miaows to them. I think it explains his arrogance, amorality and lack of compassion.

Edit: don't mock - I think there's a lot to this.
Acoocheecoocheecoo (but you are probably right)

Good boy!

I'd rather go to the scout hut. At least I'd be home in 15mins. Probably take the dog so that counts as his walk.

I guess this is why it's used as a proxy, if you can be arsed to go to the rally then your going to vote. But having lots of people turn up doesn't mean you have good policy. This is where Trump seems to be running out of gas. The whole point to a Trump rally is to feed his ego and listen to him talk about how great his crowd sizes are. It's like a massive circle jerk. But what happens ifit goes a little soft?
They have pints and hot dogs at the yank events though. Probably not allowed to do that here.

This should be good

I return to this post I made when this “interview” was first announced:

Trump says he will do an interview with Elon Musk on the night of 12 August.

Not since 2 Girls, 1 Cup has there been an instance of two bigger pieces of shite vomiting in to each other’s mouth in the same room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.