Donald Trump

Not strictly Trump-focused but I think it's relevant to this thread as Trump is the ultimate poster child for anti-intellectualism. I started watching Professor Dave just out of interest in learning science topics I never studied at school. But he's 100% correct in this video IMO. I find it worrying that we are beginning to slide easily into pseudoscientific thinking more and more, I don't think the science community is entirely blameless either. It's time they recognised that an increasing number of people are losing trust in what was always one of the most respected professions, and it is their duty to engage with the public and find new ways of educating them or risk superstitious and conspiratorial beliefs becoming even more prevalent.

Wait so… just for absolute clarity… that bottom video isn’t satire?

If it isn’t then that is wild. The opening line of the video is absolutely unhinged.
Nope, the bottom video is the actual REAL Project 2025 training videos that ProPublica obtained and published.

Wait so… just for absolute clarity… that bottom video isn’t satire?

If it isn’t then that is wild. The opening line of the video is absolutely unhinged.

It does suggest that the Project 2025 movement are not smart, or there is a tranche of society that this is going to play well to.
Doesn't stop them being as dangerous as a shark mounted with a laser beam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.