Donald Trump

And some people are saying, “Sir, how can more than 100% of immigrants be getting employed? It doesn’t make sense.” But let me explain it, because it’s very simple, really. When you look at the statistics, the media—they don’t tell you this, but I know the numbers—they’re so skewed, folks. So what’s happening is this: you’ve got people who are coming in, and not only are they getting jobs, but they’re getting multiple jobs. You wouldn’t believe it. They’re working one job, two jobs, maybe even three jobs. And when you add it all up, it’s more than 100% because they’re taking jobs at an incredible rate. You’d think it’s impossible, but it’s happening, folks.

It’s incredible, it really is, but let me tell you something else, something that’s happening out there, and nobody’s talking about it—nobody except me, of course, because I know. You see, they’ve got these battery-powered boats now. Have you heard about this? Battery-powered! Can you believe it? They say it’s all about the environment, clean energy, all that. But let me tell you, they’re too heavy, folks. The boats are way too heavy. They’re just sinking like a stone. And guess what? The sharks, they’re out there, they’re waiting. They’re smart, very smart. The sharks are laughing at us, folks, and we can’t let that happen. We’re going to do something about it, believe me. We’re going to make sure our boats are the best, the safest, and the sharks are going to be sorry they ever messed with us.

Just out of interest, how much does the gig as his speechwriter pay ?

Actually strike that, what you've written is too coherent for you to be in post.

Imploring and trying but failing!

""

Maybe not so dumb. Interviewers feeding him a chance to deny that if elected he (a) will be looking for retribution and (b) will not be having elections again and his waffling on about other stuff means either (a) he is dumb or (b) he doesn't want to deny it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.