Donald Trump

Meh, the whole thing was a satire -- there's no such thing as Swifties for Trump -- but he re-used it apparently thinking it was real. Who knows really. Nothing will come of it.

Note really my friend - its 2024 and she is a powerful woman with opinions and she carries a hefty vote with her - plus she could in hard cash terms right now buy Trump twice over - I suspect his team have gone too far this time

Note really my friend - its 2024 and she is a powerful woman with opinions and she carries a hefty vote with her - plus she could in hard cash terms right now buy Trump twice over - I suspect his team have gone too far this time

The whole post was bits and pieces from a satire, clearly labeled as such. There is no such group (sorry Trumpers) and obviously he'll claim he reposted a satire whether he knew it was or not (sorry anti-Trumpers).

But will this incident embolden Ms. Swift to get involved? Maybe.

I tell you this -- I don't think Chappell Roan will have any hesitancy at all, and she is rapidly becoming a phenomenon (or a femininomenon as she might put it) at a Swift-type growth rate . . . .

Last edited:
Meh, the whole thing was a satire -- there's no such thing as Swifties for Trump -- but he re-used it apparently thinking it was real. Who knows really. Nothing will come of it probably. Sadly.
Oh, something will come of it, just perhaps not in the courts. Well, not directly, anyway. ;-)

He is just the ultimate provacateur. It has served him well and he wont change. No such thing as bad press in Trump world, just an opportunity to make more noise
That’s beginning to change, it seems.

There is no such thing as bad publicity to Trump, but there is increasingly actually bad publicity for Trump.

He and most of his handlers are just too stupid (or blinded by their faith) to see it.

It goes further than that. It’s a culture that’s rooted in mocking and belittling others. It’s the absolute antithesis of what a civilised society should represent. Subhuman scum.
Yep in a civilised society people should support and help each other, not mock one another. In my very humble opinion. One of the only exceptions should be the Rags, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.