Donald Trump

Very rude’: the late Queen’s salty verdict on Donald Trump

A new biography of Elizabeth II claims she was less than impressed with the former president after he paid her a visit.

As some of you are aware, there's a video going 'round in which my political opponent, Kamala Hussein Harris - that's right, "Hussein" - announced her pronouns...

"Hussein" - how do you know her middle name isn't Hussein? Lot's of corrupt Democrats have that middle name. Has anyone checked her birth certificate? It probably reads, "Kamala Hussein Harris." Someone should check her birth certificate...

"Hussein Harris" - that's what I call her... HH for short...

HH's pronoun announcement was actually very boring, and I don't recall all the details. I think HH said her pronouns were:
She
Her
Her's

I consider pronouns to be a very personal matter. I've shared my pronouns with a few close friends and some prominent historians, many of whom have come to me with tears in their eyes, begging me to share my pronouns with others.

Which is why, today, I'm making a pronoun announcement - perhaps the biggest announcement since Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation.

And so, fellow Americans, I announce that my pronouns are:
I
Me
Mine

I am The Real Donald J. Trump and I approve this message.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.