Donald Trump

Always amazes me the confidence with which people will trot out a diatribe on a topic they have no real expertise in, asserting something so obviously flawed as correct. Some people are determined to pretend they are an expert in everything and will not cede the slightest ground on any topic, no matter how meaningless. If they pretend they are an expert in everything, that's how you can be sure that they are most likely an expert in nothing.
I’m an expert in nothing. At the quantum level.

Ask me anything.

The idiot used a Foo Fighters' song at one of his rallies.

When they found out, Dave Grohl and company told his campaign they were strictly forbidden from using any of their songs in the future, and all royalties from the use of the song would be going to the Harris/Walz campaign.

When they found out, Dave Grohl and company told his campaign they were strictly forbidden from using any of their songs in the future, and all royalties from the use of the song would be going to the Harris/Walz campaign.
The GOP really do seem to be going out of their way to piss as many people off as they can.
Or maybe they want to polarise the country as much as they can.

It’s stuff like this that leaves me scratching my head with American‘politics?’
I had to verify it was true first like most of the stuff you see in this thread.

I feel they as a whole cannot collectively be that stupid. There has to be a polarisation or radicalisation plan going on.
I fear for you lot with what comes next when he loses. Thing is it’ll be worse if he wins.

Right I feel suitably radicalised. I’m going online to see where I can hire a tractor down in Doonbeg. There’s a golf course down there just begging to be dug up.

He’s going to need to up his grifting game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.