Donald Trump

Just an anecdote but a touch of real. I have a friend who is now retired out and lives there and works a small job in Pennsylvania at a University supporting students around the place and so goes to a lot of things their parents do where they work. The MAGA folk are on tour there for Trump campaigning. The Harris folk are doing the same. He told me that the groundswell of folk getting behind and helping the Dems is incredible. A natural organic thing that happened.

The MAGA loons came and gave it the usual greatest hits across the place, speeches about Mexicans and black crime gangs. Someone asked about reproductive rights of women and Roe v Wade and they panick at every event and get defensive. Im told the are booed off every rally after time its asked about. Quite right too. I think they are burnt out now and the polls are wrong as fuck. Anecdotal I know, but that is one of the major swing states

Just an anecdote but a touch of real. I have a friend who is now retired out and lives there and works a small job in Pennsylvania at a University supporting students around the place and so goes to a lot of things their parents do where they work. The MAGA folk are on tour there for Trump campaigning. The Harris folk are doing the same. He told me that the groundswell of folk getting behind and helping the Dems is incredible. A natural organic thing that happened.

The MAGA loons came and gave it the usual greatest hits across the place, speeches about Mexicans and black crime gangs. Someone asked about reproductive rights of women and Roe v Wade and they panick at every event and get defensive. Im told the are booed off every rally after time its asked about. Quite right too. I think they are burnt out now and the polls are wrong as fuck. Anecdotal I know, but that is one of the major swing states
If it’s down to actual votes I think it’s in the bag for Harris. The problem will be getting the votes in each state properly ratified by corrupt officials and compromised judges. A lot of people don’t think either candidate will achieve an electoral college victory which will put it in the hands of a republican House of Representatives where they will cite imaginary election fraud and vote Trump in against the will of the people, and when the senate president (Harris) refuses to ratify then it will go to SCOTUS where we all know what will happen. Huge constitutional crisis and all bets are off.

That could be why the betting for next president is so close because there’s a significant chance the presidency will be stolen by Trump irrespective of the vote.

This is totally on par with his loving serial killers, murderers and tyrants..

1724711747889.png

Maybe RFK Jr. needs to study his own skull!

That's whale sized weird right there!

If it’s down to actual votes I think it’s in the bag for Harris. The problem will be getting the votes in each state properly ratified by corrupt officials and compromised judges. A lot of people don’t think either candidate will achieve an electoral college victory which will put it in the hands of a republican House of Representatives where they will cite imaginary election fraud and vote Trump in against the will of the people, and when the senate president (Harris) refuses to ratify then it will go to SCOTUS where we all know what will happen. Huge constitutional crisis and all bets are off.

That could be why the betting for next president is so close because there’s a significant chance the presidency will be stolen by Trump irrespective of the vote.
No, they are nutters there but they arent that nuts. It sorted itself last time and that was when the crazy prick was in charge. Betting means nothing either

Another long commentary on short clips of Trump, but I'd not heard him digging an even bigger hole about the congressional medal of honour

Hes just grifting, its all about fund raising to pay his legal bills and being able to argue that he is relevant because he pretends he should be still be the president as though that absolves him. He is done, barring a major October surprise which often can happen. His big break October surprise came from Comey being a fanny about emails in the ironic need to be seen to be transparent and fair. Next time it was his turn by feeling the need to pose like Mussolini after getting Covid bad and peeling his mask off while obviously very ill. It backfired. Wait til late October and see what develops this time. Will probably be an Israel v Hezbollah/Iran (ie Russia, ie Putin) inspired major drama

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.