Donald Trump

Tom Nichols is most definitely a conservative, but he's also deeply patriotic, and not in a weird way. He believes in constitutional norms and democracy. He knows full well that Trump is a ****, and a dangerous one at that. He is more than willing to put his political allegiances to one side and cast his vote in favour of said constitutional norms and democracy.

So he’s an actual conservative, then? How novel.

I’d gotten used to conservatives being against conserving things.

As I expected.. those saying they were for RFK were just MAGA. Lots of work to do and she needs to be +5 or higher to be on the safer side come election day.

As I expected.. those saying they were for RFK were just MAGA. Lots of work to do and she needs to be +5 or higher to be on the safer side come election day.

It's so hard to read into these polls. Biden underperformed his polling slightly. But then most political races see dems out performing polls over recent years, especially since the row v wade and where they can make that an issue.

+5 would be a good place but it's so hard to call.

It's so hard to read into these polls. Biden underperformed his polling slightly. But then most political races see dems out performing polls over recent years, especially since the row v wade and where they can make that an issue.

+5 would be a good place but it's so hard to call.

I'm not a conspiracy theory nutcase but this seems to be promising:

1724860684956.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.