Donald Trump

Interesting that Arizona is a swing state with a pretty close tie between Trump and Harris. Yet the same people seem to be intending to clearly reject Kari Lake who is a hard core MAGA person. I can't believe that a chunk of the same people who are clearly inagainst Lake are OK with Trump. Makes no sense. More reason to be deeply suspicious of polling.

Interesting that Arizona is a swing state with a pretty close tie between Trump and Harris. Yet the same people seem to be intending to clearly reject Kari Lake who is a hard core MAGA person. I can't believe that a chunk of the same people who are clearly inagainst Lake are OK with Trump. Makes no sense. More reason to be deeply suspicious of polling.

Do you think her stance on abortion has something to do with her poor numbers?

so this is real, I thought this trading card video was a Gen-AI creation

Its all over the media, Forbes, Telegraph etc so Id guess real.

He's also apparently giving a bonus of bits of the suit he worse during the Biden debate.

"Supporters who buy 15 or more of the cards (for $1,485) will receive a physical card combined with a piece of the suit Trump wore for the presidential debate with Joe Biden last June."

Its all over the media, Forbes, Telegraph etc so Id guess real.

He's also apparently giving a bonus of bits of the suit he worse during the Biden debate.

"Supporters who buy 15 or more of the cards (for $1,485) will receive a physical card combined with a piece of the suit Trump wore for the presidential debate with Joe Biden last June."
Crutch cheap at the price.

Why is nobody talking about the white supremacist signal being given by the woman standing next to Trump in the cemetery?

Have we all got so used to the mango fascist we just casually gloss over it now?
Are the “horns” now a white supremacist signal like the “OK”?

trump-arlington.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.