Donald Trump

I'm willing to bet that this wasn't written directly by Trump, but whoever the author it's a fucking frightening insight into the way things might pan out if the orange **** gets elected in November.

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet that this wasn't written directly by Trump, but whoever the author it's a fucking frightening insight into the way things might pan out if the orange **** gets elected in November.

I understand it’s scary on its face but he can’t and won’t do any of it. He will play golf and use the office to try to shield himself from additional prosecution. This is simply a way to gain everyone’s attention so that if he loses and inevitably tells everyone he only lost because Democrats cheated, he’ll be able to say “See? I told you so.” And he’s telegraphing that all should consider it a massive crime and conspiracy by anyone and everyone who gave a lick of help to Democrats. That’s how big the conspiracy is — it HAS to be that big, has to include those who were obviously simply on the fringes of the electoral process because, after all, how else could he have lost?

Think Wizard of Oz. The louder and more threatening he is, the more fearful he is. That’s what this is reflective of.

Last edited:
SCOTUS immunity ruling wreaks further chaos. Judge Merchant has postponed sentencing in the Falsification case until after the election, because any ruling to go ahead would result in an immediate interlocutory appeal which would end up in the Supreme Court and would delay matters indefinitely.
In the documents case, the 11th circuit will overrule Cannon for a third time. Normally this would result in her removal from the case. This would be immediately appealed and would again escalate to SCOTUS. Since Cannons dismissal of the case was based on Justice Thomas’s obiter dicta that the special counsel was unconstitutional, it is likely that SCOTUS would overrule any attempt to remove her. Trump is likely to escape conviction in a case in which he gave away US security secrets.
A sting of cases including one of SCOTUS itself make it clear that the appointment of Special Counsel is lawful. I assume that Bigga still maintains that the SCOTUS immunity ruling is neither here nor there.

SCOTUS immunity ruling wreaks further chaos. Judge Merchant has postponed sentencing in the Falsification case until after the election, because any ruling to go ahead would result in an immediate interlocutory appeal which would end up in the Supreme Court and would delay matters indefinitely.
In the documents case, the 11th circuit will overrule Cannon for a third time. Normally this would result in her removal from the case. This would be immediately appealed and would again escalate to SCOTUS. Since Cannons dismissal of the case was based on Justice Thomas’s obiter dicta that the special counsel was unconstitutional, it is likely that SCOTUS would overrule any attempt to remove her. Trump is likely to escape conviction in a case in which he gave away US security secrets.
A sting of cases including one of SCOTUS itself make it clear that the appointment of Special Counsel is lawful. I assume that Bigga still maintains that the SCOTUS immunity ruling is neither here nor there.
The process of law in the states is fucking mind boggling. How can someone who got caught red handed with official secrets get away with it. I'd like to think if Sunak walked away from number 10 with a briefcase full of secret documents he'd be hung, drawn and quartered.

It’s too late now, but someone should have created a trump-lie-o-meter website from the very moment he descended the golden elevator in 2015.

I presume no one did it, due to the sheer volume of lies that they’d have to document per minute of him speaking/tweeting/‘truth’ing.

Everyone expects politicians to lie, (or I hope they do, but evidence seems to suggest not..), and that they will ramp it up during elections. Only trump has elevated the lie telling to an art form, because there is no pushback from anyone directly to him , due to him taking the easy interviews, tweeting one-way etc
Washington Post ran a daily fact-checker on Trump during his Presidency. I’ve a book which details these - they’re rated by Pinocchio symbols - 4 for an absolute slam-dunk piece of hokum , down to one which may have a patina of truth.

It’s too late now, but someone should have created a trump-lie-o-meter website from the very moment he descended the golden elevator in 2015.

I presume no one did it, due to the sheer volume of lies that they’d have to document per minute of him speaking/tweeting/‘truth’ing.

Everyone expects politicians to lie, (or I hope they do, but evidence seems to suggest not..), and that they will ramp it up during elections. Only trump has elevated the lie telling to an art form, because there is no pushback from anyone directly to him , due to him taking the easy interviews, tweeting one-way etc
1725799637622.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.