Donald Trump

Do you know what, he's got a bad rep Trump, but the more I see of him, the more I'm convinced he's just king of the idiots.

Didn't watch the whole debate because he does nothing but try detract and derail anything into a pile on and hatred (with unsubstantiated crazy bullshit more than most of the time). Clips I've seen of it only cement that opinion. There aren't many people I'd give a little 'yes' to hearing of their death. But this **** is one of them.

Do you know what, he's got a bad rep Trump, but the more I see of him, the more I'm convinced he's just king of the idiots.

Didn't watch the whole debate because he does nothing but try detract and derail anything into a pile on and hatred (with unsubstantiated crazy bullshit more than most of the time). Clips I've seen of it only cement that opinion. There aren't many people I'd give a little 'yes' to hearing of their death. But this **** is one of them.
He strikes me as a useful idiot, to what is behind him.
Frightening in general but if I was living in America, I would quite rightly I believe, be worried about his backing gaining power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.