Donald Trump

What I cannot understand is how many American’s now support Russia in their struggles with Ukraine?
I don't think they actually support Russia, just don't want to see unending amounts of dollars poured into what at best seems to be an expensive stalemate.

Financially supporting Ukraine is a net gain for the USA. There is only one reason Trump is refusing to support them, and that reason resides in Moscow.
I'm not sure he's a great friend of Putin either. He's always been isolationist, generally wants to withdraw from the world and has questioned the post cold war purpose/value of NATO. Exception to this is his pretty pro-Israel stance and his deliberately provocative re-siting of the us embassy.
If he is in the pay of Moscow or beholden to Moscow I imagine he'd have had some sort of accident at the hands of us secret services ahead of taking up residence in the oval office.

I'm not sure he's a great friend of Putin either. He's always been isolationist, generally wants to withdraw from the world and has questioned the post cold war purpose/value of NATO. Exception to this is his pretty pro-Israel stance and his deliberately provocative re-siting of the us embassy.
If he is in the pay of Moscow or beholden to Moscow I imagine he'd have had some sort of accident at the hands of us secret services ahead of taking up residence in the oval office.
He was practically fawning over Putin when they met. He loves a 'strongman' does Donald.

The amount of redactions in the Muller Report should tell you everything you need to know about the level of kompromat.

Trump was gonna hand Mad Vlad the prime penthouse in a proposed Trump tower in Moscow. Trump wishes he was Putin. Or Kim Jong.

He was practically fawning over Putin when they met. He loves a 'strongman' does Donald.

The amount of redactions in the Muller Report should tell you everything you need to know about the level of kompromat.
Don't get me wrong. I'm sure trump is Putin's preferred candidate for potus, but I don't buy the conspiracy theories about him being a Russian asset etc.
Whoever the next us president is will probably have to make a tough choice militarily between containing Russia (Ukraine), containing china (Taiwan), and protecting Israel. I don't think all three simultaneously are realistic - unless oddly enough the European members of NATO step up their funding as suggested by trump so the US can take a back seat there.

Trump was gonna hand Mad Vlad the prime penthouse in a proposed Trump tower in Moscow. Trump wishes he was Putin. Or Kim Jong.
Tbh, turn that on its head and have potus in a Washington penthouse built/funded by Putin and that would be a surveillance / intelligence coup for Russia.

Tbh, turn that on its head and have potus in a Washington penthouse built/funded by Putin and that would be a surveillance / intelligence coup for Russia.
They are far from 'conspiracy theories'. If there is nothing in it, why did Trump fight so hard to silence Muller, and why did he instruct William Barr to get ahead of the news and wrongly summarise Muller's report, essentially discrediting and silencing him?

They are far from 'conspiracy theories'. If there is nothing in it, why did Trump fight so hard to silence Muller, and why did he instruct William Barr to get ahead of the news and wrongly summarise Muller's report, essentially discrediting and silencing him?
Fuck knows, but I'd imagine US secret services will be at least as well informed as the politics forum on BM and would act if there were a risk to national security.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.