Donald Trump

I'd give it a few days if he wins then Republicans will start highlighting his rambling mad performances and starting to edge him out based on mental and of course rectal failings
I think he'll be happy to go after his inauguration in January. He'll be able to make a big fuss about beating all the imagined forces against him and as Pres he'll be immune from prosecution.
Note: If being ex-president removes that immunity then he'll stay until he croaks.

What constitutes “over-intellectualising”?

Well, in this context, I would say that trying to take a position based entirely on rational argument rather than more basic and, dare I say, more emotional reasoning when clearly more basic and, dare I say, more emotional reasoning would be more beneficial would constitute over-intellectualising.

Well, in this context, I would say that trying to take a position based entirely on rational argument rather than more basic and, dare I say, more emotional reasoning when clearly more basic and, dare I say, more emotional reasoning would be more beneficial would constitute over-intellectualising.
How would you define “beneficial” in this context?

I think you are giving too much undeserved credit here. There is very little rational arguments being put forth here. Just mostly in group emotional vomits and self congratulatory postulations .repeated overtime that gives it the patina of reasoning.

Are there exceptions? Sure. But it's not the norm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.