Donald Trump

It’s because polymarket has him as extreme favourite and people think that means he’s more likely to win.

But when you look at a) who own polymarket and b) which right wing cunts keep posting about it (Musk has over 20 tweets referencing it) then it’s becomes a vicious cycle.

I’m buying more Harris and welcome drifting odds.
What is the betting that Trump skews the betting markets? His whole schtick is being the dead cert bes5 for everything.

It wouldn’t surprise me if his team have to lay loads of money to show the public that he’s the favourite and that more people love him than Harris.

It wouldn’t be the worse tactic either. Some people just want to vote for the winner.

What is the betting that Trump skews the betting markets? His whole schtick is being the dead cert bes5 for everything.

It wouldn’t surprise me if his team have to lay loads of money to show the public that he’s the favourite and that more people love him than Harris.

It wouldn’t be the worse tactic either. Some people just want to vote for the winner.
It’s to set up the MAGA crowd that the election was fixed when he loses when his base think he has a 20 point lead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.