Donald Trump

I think it's more about the apathy around his events than it is the success of Kamala's. This is such a weird cycle since it's the first time in over 100 years somebody who lost a general election after being POTUS is running again so people know what they're getting with that sack of shit. Basically he can't afford to even lose a sliver of his support since it wasn't even enough back in 2020 so between 1/6 and his dance party there's no way he's not losing a big chunk of his support. I'd be shocked if this isn't called before midnight on election night.

Also, (and I know this is purely anecdotal) I was just in one of the most red towns in one of the most red counties in PA and I didn't see a single one of his signs on a street w/ 60+ houses while also seeing multiple signs for Kamala. That shouldn't happen unless something is really wrong with the GQP candidate.
Was in Texas for a week and saw quite a few Trump banners and no Harris ones. Tried to avoid discussing politics but certainly got the impression from the people that did mention it that they were Trumpers and appeared to be totally oblivious to his flaws and in denial about his unsuitability for office. One of them said he was “one of us”. Their biggest concern appeared to be related to being able to own as many guns as possible. Seemed very odd to me but they thought it was bizarre that most people in the UK had never touched a gun and didn’t want to.

I'm not sure about this one, as all the betting markets have moved to a similar extent. Obviously they are strongly linked, as any differences between online markets tend to be mopped up pretty quickly, but the polling has been moving towards Trump too, so it's not a huge surprise.

If the polling wasn't moving, then the new better odds for Harris would likely have been pounced upon.
The biggest jump happened after Musk posted about polymarket and that Trump was huge favourite.

It’s to set up the MAGA crowd that the election was fixed when he loses when his base think he has a 20 point lead.
Yep, I think that’s very likely. The unintended consequence will be that some of the CBAs will make the effort to vote against Trump if they think he’s got a chance of winning.

Was in Texas for a week and saw quite a few Trump banners and no Harris ones. Tried to avoid discussing politics but certainly got the impression from the people that did mention it that they were Trumpers and appeared to be totally oblivious to his flaws and in denial about his unsuitability for office. One of them said he was “one of us”. Their biggest concern appeared to be related to being able to own as many guns as possible. Seemed very odd to me but they thought it was bizarre that most people in the UK had never touched a gun and didn’t want to.
I think as a nation they really need to get away from the guns and abortion thing. To do that they'd need to dispose of the rednecks and Christian fundamentalists though so quite a challenge.

When I see these MAGA types believing all his shit I lose all faith in the human race. It’s a dystopian movie in front of our eyes. It’s fucking insane!!
Its more sinister than that. When the richest man in the world who operates the biggest social media app in the world and so can reach into the consciousness of what people read is on the team as he is now, and the head of the movement managed to manipulate his way through the judicial system by appointing his own judges, and has an unspoken alliance with the other superpower in the world in Putin, its not dystopian its a real by design intended takeover and that is why its so dangerous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.