Donald Trump

Thankfully I’ve only cut a few, and none of them truly close to me . . . I feel worse for my poor 90 year-old Mom who had to shut out some her dearest friends. She’s perplexed how these once happy, bright, kind people have become intoxicated by a cult. Meantime, they disowned their gay daughter and wouldn’t attend the wedding of another daughter to an African-American man. Very sad.
My work colleagues are actually decent folk but for their politics. It's quite discombobulating.

Come on Harris!
(The Kamala Harris thread has got only 2 posts so far this week)
Need more support!
And in so far as a few dozen people posting their views on an English football forum is an indication of what will happen in a U.S. election, yes it says that what people think Harris offers is less important than worries about what Trump has done and might do again.

Seeing a few bits like this in the last few hours.

I really don’t believe at this stage that there’s anything he could do that would get his vote below 40% though.

They’ve got in front of the story again. No matter what it is people are going to believe it’s fake or at the very least question its validity.

Come on Harris!
(The Kamala Harris thread has got only 2 posts so far this week)
Need more support!
We know Harris is Careerist politician whom like Biden has always wanted to be president. If she wins she'll do a Starmer and decide the country is too fucked to help the people that voted her in.

Trump is a fascist **** (With undertones of alleged nonceing, grooming his daughter).

That's why he's talked about more.

Harris must win for the sake of the whole world. She isn't my cup of tea politically, but she understands the game. Unlike the mango Mussolini who's only game is power and self preservation and will do anything to protect himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.