Donald Trump

Yes, you've told me you are a trained economist. Still, doesn't alter the fact that people are abandoning blue states.

I'm not reading all that. Can you keep it short and sweet next time? Cheers.
I don’t really post in here, mostly because I find American politics and the rhetoric it produces quite depressing.

You can see that on just the last few pages here with it dominated by a poster (dax) who has a long history, outside of his pro-trump posts, of being an absolute lunatic and others making accusations of being a nonce (not really the place you want to be in a serious discussion).

However, I thought I would comment anyway, just to point out that your crime figures argument is seriously poor, the attempt to bolster it with migration figures totally irrelevant and the “that’s too lon to read” response seriously embarrassing for someone talking of ‘debating’. Poor.

Compare and contrast

Re what Biden was talking about, the documentary Sugarcane explains about government-funded children's "homes" in North America aimed at destroying native culture (same in Australia).

Hundreds of thousands of children attended these boarding schools in the last century, aimed at getting rid of that problem – native culture – but the film alleges babies born in one home in Canads were killed.

Trump is gonna win now.
When it comes down to it he will win because the democrats have a candidate who has no policies, no charisma, nothing at all
Relying completely on the usual celebrities, media friends and Obama

having just watched the Joe Rogan interview, trump is what he is. You may not like him and most don’t, but He has an opinion and can answer a question.

Kamala is just a robot who repeats the same stuff without saying anything.
Whoever has come up with her strategy should be sacked.

I don’t really post in here, mostly because I find American politics and the rhetoric it produces quite depressing.

You can see that on just the last few pages here with it dominated by a poster (dax) who has a long history, outside of his pro-trump posts, of being an absolute lunatic and others making accusations of being a nonce (not really the place you want to be in a serious discussion).

However, I thought I would comment anyway, just to point out that your crime figures argument is seriously poor, the attempt to bolster it with migration figures totally irrelevant and the “that’s too lon to read” response seriously embarrassing for someone talking of ‘debating’. Poor.
We're a strange species really. If I go in the Haaland thread and spout bollocks saying he's a one footed tap in merchant etc I'd quite rightly just be laughed at or just ignored. On the other hand, if someone dares to deviate from the hive or spouts bollocks in a politics thread everyone behaves like idiots.

Trump is gonna win now.
When it comes down to it he will win because the democrats have a candidate who has no policies, no charisma, nothing at all
Relying completely on the usual celebrities, media friends and Obama

having just watched the Joe Rogan interview, trump is what he is. You may not like him and most don’t, but He has an opinion and can answer a question.

Kamala is just a robot who repeats the same stuff without saying anything.
Whoever has come up with her strategy should be sacked.
He can answer a question, waa Haa haa. You're having a laugh aren't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.