Donald Trump

This is demonstratively false.

Data indicates that states led by Republican governments generally have higher per capita violent crime rates compared to Democratic-led states. Analyses of crime data from recent years show that many of the states with the highest violent crime rates lean Republican, whilst states with the lowest rates tend to lean Democratic.

For instance, in 2020, nine out of the ten states with the highest violent crime rates were Republican-led, whereas eight out of ten states with the lowest rates leaned Democratic.

Homicide rates have also generally been higher in Republican-leaning states over the past two decades, partly attributed to factors like higher poverty, greater gun ownership, and lower investment in social services in those regions. I would also say that the increasingly violent and bigoted rhetoric from Republican leaders has contributed to that trend.

Currently, the majority of the states in the top 25 for per capita violent crime, per FBI statistics, are Republican-led.
Fucking facts ruin a good diatribe.

Yes, you've told me you are a trained economist. Still, doesn't alter the fact that people are abandoning blue states.

I'm not reading all that. Can you keep it short and sweet next time? Cheers.
Trump supporters: say something demonstratively false, refuse to acknowledge that you did, then bring up something that has almost nothing to do with the topic in a failed attempt at misdirection, then complain about the rebuttal being too detailed and fact-based.

My apologies. I have to keep reminding myself that people where are mostly from across the pond and really are not that knowledgeable about our politicians.

Biden being creepy is a well known phenomena

It is so well known that SNL did a skit on it.

And also, Joe has had multiple sexual assault accusations.

I bring this up not because of me but rather to try to understand those who seem to see it in Trump and find it disgusting but never have a thing to say when its Biden.

What I'm getting at here is the apparent double standard.

Fucking hell, even by your ridiculously low standards, that's floundering.

Trump supporters: say something demonstratively false, refuse to acknowledge that you did, then bring up something that has almost nothing to do with the topic in a failed attempt at misdirection, then complain about the rebuttal being too detailed and fact-based.
But it isn't false it's it. Crime isn't just murder and assault. 'Small' crimes affect businesses and have a knock on effect in communities. You could say it affects via economics.

Why are blue states showing overall highest crime rates? Big government has historically had no clue controlling the masses. These experiments from the democrats are a complete failure. Without accountability people will take advantage.

How many drugs are legal in San Francisco without an actual safety net or plan to get the help they need? Or are the services too tied up sorting the undocumented?

Your city is a mess. Along with many others.
That's just straight up not true. Unless something happened overnight and the blue states are in the deep south and the red states are in Northeast and Northwest, you're just making things up

Also, please go ahead and define "Big Government" for me

1729900516497.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.