Donald Trump

And I don’t love anything about you.

Biden has been a very poor president and Trump will win.

Not one of you have been able to provide any rational argument back. To Americans, Trump is the less worse choice.
Do you know anything about the american economy ? Look into that before you brand him a poor president , trump is a certified lunatic but you want him in again ? Not to mention the millions of yanks who died from covid thanks to his attitude to the pandemic

Not one of you have been able to provide any rational argument back. To Americans, Trump is the less worse choice.
By what metric has Biden been poor?

With a Republican lead house who would rather obstruct than legislate he has actually done very well under the circumstances. I think you've paying far too much attention to the Right-wing propagandists.

Do you know anything about the american economy ? Look into that before you brand him a poor president , trump is a certified lunatic but you want him in again ? Not to mention the millions of yanks who died from covid thanks to his attitude to the pandemic
Where have I said I want him in again? Stop putting words in to my mouth.

Biden clearly has dementia too.

Sadly I suspect that you are correct. Rational, intelligent Americans for some bizarre reason can't see that Trump is far worse than however poor they believe Biden or the Dems to be. Add those people to the nutcase stupid Americans and it seems inevitable. Hopefully not though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.