Donald Trump

At least the demented ****'s got Orban's position and country right this time. Previously he said Orban was leader of Turkey with "fronts on both Russia".

other than whatever "fronts on both Russia" might mean,

Turkey borders former Soviet republics.
Putin has probably claimed that they all part of Russia.
Putin has told Trump this.
Trump promotes it.

He only got the country wrong 50% of the time in that ramble.

He's spent over $18 million his cult has donated to him to pay his legal fees.

That number seems too low. Trump is in constant legal trouble on multiple fronts. These are complex cases that go to court.

Obviously Trump doesn't pay his lawyers on time if at all and the lawyers he's using now are clearly 2nd rate at best. But I'm guessing his true legal costs could be anywhere from double to even 10x that number.

That number seems too low. Trump is in constant legal trouble on multiple fronts. These are complex cases that go to court.

Obviously Trump doesn't pay his lawyers on time if at all and the lawyers he's using now are clearly 2nd rate at best. But I'm guessing his true legal costs could be anywhere from double to even 10x that number.
His legal bills might be 10 times that number, but paying his bills is another matter.

It’s funny (except it’s not) how Democratic public officials are expected to hold themselves to high standards when you have a GOP Supreme Court Justice doing exactly the same thing but to a much more extreme degree and that is apparently all fine and dandy.

Be that as it may, I don’t see how this changes the fact they committed crimes. The DA had to go through the filing of charges, submitting an indictment and getting a Grand Jury to weigh in.

Unlike Republicans this isn’t a cult and I have no loyalty to Willis. Remove her from proceedings if there is proven wrongdoing but don’t let a bunch of criminals get away with crimes because somebody bought some plane tickets ffs. That would be absurd.

It’s funny (except it’s not) how Democratic public officials are expected to hold themselves to high standards when you have a GOP Supreme Court Justice doing exactly the same thing but to a much more extreme degree and that is apparently all fine and dandy.

Be that as it may, I don’t see how this changes the fact they committed crimes. The DA had to go through the filing of charges, submitting an indictment and getting a Grand Jury to weigh in.

Unlike Republicans this isn’t a cult and I have no loyalty to Willis. Remove her from proceedings if there is proven wrongdoing but don’t let a bunch of criminals get away with crimes because somebody bought some plane tickets ffs. That would be absurd.
It shouldn't effect the case, but you know how it works. I've no doubt Trump's legal team are going to try and use this to claim that Willis lacks integrity and therefore the whole case is corrupt and Trump should be allowed to walk.

Yes, it's preposterous, but these kind of things have a habit of growing legs very quickly.

Another rally and he's fighting Obama for the presidency. And Hayley was head of national security at the time of the insurrection.

He's either doing this deliberately or he needs putting in a home. Maybe all those McDonald's he eats have lead to a bout of Mad Cow disease.

Another rally and he's fighting Obama for the presidency. And Hayley was head of national security at the time of the insurrection.

He's either doing this deliberately or he needs putting in a home. Maybe all those McDonald's he eats have lead to a bout of Mad Cow disease.
He's putting in the groundwork for a Hail Mary insanity plea to keep his flabby orange arse out of prison if all else fails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.