Donald Trump

Well, he might be a bellend but he might not be. But when a post states a conclusion with no supporting evidence/rationale, and when asked for, said poster can provide none (and throws the toys out of the pram to boot) . . . that's not going to work well with those who do actually think about how they've reached their conslusions.
Don’t worry, he is.

Not one of you have been able to provide any rational argument back. To Americans, Trump is the less worse choice.
I'm late by several pages to this post, but oh my! Off the top of my head and in no special order:
DT has mocked the disabled, asked if bleach could cure covid, initially called the invasion of Ukraine a genius defensive move, said you can get away with anything if you're famous, tried to overturn a fair democratic election, encouraged violent insurrection, denied climate change, lied, raped, lied about raping, shirked military duty, bankrupted businesses - and so on.
To be fair, I guess you know all this. But you don't know Americans if you think a lying, cheating, cowardly, narcissistic, racist bully will persuade enough of them to put him back in power and put democracy in danger. The country is fucked up in many ways but it will still show itself better than that come November.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.