Donald Trump

Bloke on radio can’t wait for him to get back in and says he will stop the current conflicts with a click of his fingers. Also wants him to sort out Ukraine by withdrawing all funds and asking for repayment of those that they’ve already had.

Sounded like he wanted to hand Ukraine to Russia. Understanding that the caller was English, is this the same mentality of the Trump Party?

Bloke on radio can’t wait for him to get back in and says he will stop the current conflicts with a click of his fingers. Also wants him to sort out Ukraine by withdrawing all funds and asking for repayment of those that they’ve already had.

Sounded like he wanted to hand Ukraine to Russia. Understanding that the caller was English, is this the same mentality of the Trump Party?

Anyone who believes Trump will sort the worlds woes out can't be playing with a full deck.

If he does get in and he shouldn't he will only have 4 years to cause the damage that he will cause given the chance.

Anyone who believes Trump will sort the worlds woes out can't be playing with a full deck.

If he does get in and he shouldn't he will only have 4 years to cause the damage that he will cause given the chance.
He could wreak havoc in 4 minutes.

Regarding the sorting of woes, is there anybody capable of straddling the world stage and bringing a semblance of peace to the current major conflicts? They seem fairly intractable to me.

That said, I never thought Paisley and McGuinness would sit opposite one another in the NI Assembly. So maybe there is hope.

If Trump does become POTUS, let’s hope there are enough “adults in the room” to temper his idiocy.

He could wreak havoc in 4 minutes.

Regarding the sorting of woes, is there anybody capable of straddling the world stage and bringing a semblance of peace to the current major conflicts? They seem fairly intractable to me.

That said, I never thought Paisley and McGuinness would sit opposite one another in the NI Assembly. So maybe there is hope.

If Trump does become POTUS, let’s hope there are enough “adults in the room” to temper his idiocy.
I worry that this time he would surround himself with yes men, no one with the bolx to stand up to him.

Bloke thinks he will stop all conflicts with a click of his fingers.

Same bloke also thinks he should withdraw all funds from a beleaguered Ukraine.

Some people are offensively stupid.

I worry that this time he would surround himself with yes men, no one with the bolx to stand up to him.
Agreed. He will just fire anyone who doesn't agree with him until he's the only voice in the room.

He's FAAAARRRRR more dangerous than Putin. Putin may be evil but he is not stupid. Trump is evil and stupid.

This is exactly the issue. First time round he was surrounded by a dysfunctional mix from across the right wing spectrum. As a drifted towards the election defeat the rationale types packed up and abandoned ship. The loonies like Rudy Guliani were left to poison his mind with conspiracy BS and that is where Jan 6th came from. He's not moved on from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.