Donald Trump

A question for those much more knowledgeable than me on US politics, what chance percentage wise is there of Trump becoming president again?

I read US politics news literally every day and honestly you could probably justify any guess from 5% to 60%.

If you listen to the latest polling, nearly all of them have Trump a few points ahead. YouGov has him 1 point up this week - so that’s probably 50-60%?

If you listen to some political commentators they will say incumbents advantage will make things swing Biden’s way as the day approaches and Don’t Knows start to make their minds up. So for them maybe it’s 30-40%.

If you want my opinion (not sure why you would), I’d put it around 20%. I’m fairly confident Trump just doesn’t have the votes but that’s based on little more than trying to apply logic to the situation (which doesn’t always work too well in US politics).

A big factor is whether he gets convicted or he’s shown up in one of his many trials. I think there’s a decent chunk of the more moderate population who erroneously think Trump is better for the economy, but when it comes to deciding to put a convicted criminal in office it would be a step too far.

I’m going to suggest his odds are worse than in 2016 for these reasons. But I’m not bold enough to say it’s a lock for Biden because anything can happen between now and then.

Sources.

Earth being 6,000 years old:

Millennials thinking Earth isn’t a sphere:

So not what you said.

The first says 40% say man was created (not the earth) in the last 10,000 years.

The second doesn't say that a third of millenials believe the earth is flat.

I read US politics news literally every day and honestly you could probably justify any guess from 5% to 60%.

If you listen to the latest polling, nearly all of them have Trump a few points ahead. YouGov has him 1 point up this week - so that’s probably 50-60%?

If you listen to some political commentators they will say incumbents advantage will make things swing Biden’s way as the day approaches and Don’t Knows start to make their minds up. So for them maybe it’s 30-40%.

If you want my opinion (not sure why you would), I’d put it around 20%. I’m fairly confident Trump just doesn’t have the votes but that’s based on little more than trying to apply logic to the situation (which doesn’t always work too well in US politics).

A big factor is whether he gets convicted or he’s shown up in one of his many trials. I think there’s a decent chunk of the more moderate population who erroneously think Trump is better for the economy, but when it comes to deciding to put a convicted criminal in office it would be a step too far.

I’m going to suggest his odds are worse than in 2016 for these reasons. But I’m not bold enough to say it’s a lock for Biden because anything can happen between now and then.
Clinton was 5/1 ON to beat Trump in 2016.
Biden is currently 9/4 AGAINST.

A question for those much more knowledgeable than me on US politics, what chance percentage wise is there of Trump becoming president again?
The GOP are trying.

They declared war on Biden tonight and fair play to him he's fighting and it's refreshing to see a politician giving shit back to shit questions and answering them.

So not what you said.

The first says 40% say man was created (not the earth) in the last 10,000 years.

The second doesn't say that a third of millenials believe the earth is flat.
Creationists believe it’s around 6,000 years old you fucking pedant.

Feel free to reply if you must, I won’t be reading it or anything else you try to bore me with for the foreseeable.

Clinton was 5/1 ON to beat Trump in 2016.
Biden is currently 9/4 AGAINST.
Now do 2020.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.