Donald Trump

Grade A fucking weapon.

His latest outburst about NATO should be enough to end his political career alone, never mind his criminality.

Where are the American assassins when you need one the most?
Things that haven't even dented his popularity among his base:

-Making fun of a disabled reporter
-Making fun of a military family who lost a son in action
-Bragging about committing sexual assault
-Being found legally liable for sexual assault/rape
-Floating the idea that injecting disinfectants could cure covid
-Photo ops with Kim Jong Un
-Inciting an insurrection
-Telling insurrectionists that he loves them
-Calling insurrectionists political prisoners and vowing to pardon them
-Causing irreparable damage to the faith in our elections
-Stealing, refusing to return and hiding our nation's secrets at a golf resort
-Threatening the secretary of state of Georgia to throw out election results and declare him the winner
-Doxxing American citizens claiming they were part of the conspiracy to steal the election
-Saying that he will enact the death penalty for drug dealers and that there won't be long trials, just executions
-Saying he trusts Putin more than our FBI, CIA and 15 other intelligence agencies
-Using campaign money to pay off mistresses
-Taking and bragging about taking millions from hostile governments while he was POTUS
-Taking away a woman's right to choose
-Calling dead soldiers "losers and suckers"
-Bragging about going backstage to look at naked children at the MIss Teen USA pageant
-Years of palling around with Jeffrey Epstein
-Telling the police to "rough up suspects" by slamming their heads into cars when they're arresting them
-Tear gassing peaceful protestors in order to have a photo op in front of a church he never went to
-Knowling lying about the severity of covid

If none of that cost him any support with his base upending the agreements/treaties we've had for 75 years isn't going to make a difference to them.

Things that haven't even dented his popularity among his base:

-Making fun of a disabled reporter
-Making fun of a military family who lost a son in action
-Bragging about committing sexual assault
-Being found legally liable for sexual assault/rape
-Floating the idea that injecting disinfectants could cure covid
-Photo ops with Kim Jong Un
-Inciting an insurrection
-Telling insurrectionists that he loves them
-Calling insurrectionists political prisoners and vowing to pardon them
-Causing irreparable damage to the faith in our elections
-Stealing, refusing to return and hiding our nation's secrets at a golf resort
-Threatening the secretary of state of Georgia to throw out election results and declare him the winner
-Doxxing American citizens claiming they were part of the conspiracy to steal the election
-Saying that he will enact the death penalty for drug dealers and that there won't be long trials, just executions
-Saying he trusts Putin more than our FBI, CIA and 15 other intelligence agencies
-Using campaign money to pay off mistresses
-Taking and bragging about taking millions from hostile governments while he was POTUS
-Taking away a woman's right to choose
-Calling dead soldiers "losers and suckers"
-Bragging about going backstage to look at naked children at the MIss Teen USA pageant
-Years of palling around with Jeffrey Epstein
-Telling the police to "rough up suspects" by slamming their heads into cars when they're arresting them
-Tear gassing peaceful protestors in order to have a photo op in front of a church he never went to
-Knowling lying about the severity of covid

If none of that cost him any support with his base upending the agreements/treaties we've had for 75 years isn't going to make a difference to them.
The only hope is that he is sent to jail PDQ.

Not saying Trump could lead the US out of NATO, but I read that they've altered their laws very recently:

"Most recently, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2024, enacted on December 22, 2023, prohibits the President from unilaterally withdrawing from NATO without approval of a two-third Senate super-majority or an act of Congress".

What I know about US politics can be written on the back of a fag packet, I'm sure more informed blues may know a hell of a lot more and what the chances are for Trump if he does become President for being succesful in that.

Not saying Trump could lead the US out of NATO, but I read that they've altered their laws very recently:

"Most recently, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2024, enacted on December 22, 2023, prohibits the President from unilaterally withdrawing from NATO without approval of a two-third Senate super-majority or an act of Congress".

What I know about US politics can be written on the back of a fag packet, I'm sure more informed blues may know a hell of a lot more and what the chances are for Trump if he does become President for being succesful in that.
I’m no expert on US politics either, but I do know the cunts love butchering the English language.

Defense Authorization ffs…

Highly unlikely that he would be able. The Act was introduced because there was a realisation during his first term that he could have done so with limited check. The Act now now gives Congressional oversight and limits funding for such a move until a two-thirds Senate majority is reached, and Congress would also set up its own counsel. Any attempt by Trump would bleed out.

Highly unlikely that he would be able. The Act was introduced because there was a realisation during his first term that he could have done so with limited check. The Act now now gives Congressional oversight and limits funding for such a move until a two-thirds Senate majority is reached, and Congress would also set up its own counsel. Any attempt by Trump would bleed out.
Thanks for this. Appreciate the summary!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.