Donald Trump

What did you blame everything on before 2008?
Especially pivotal year for me 2008. Got married, lost my business and City got taken over. It marked a turning point in my life in so many ways.

The answer to your question is ‘nothing’ because the world, and certainly this country seemed to work far better and be more conciliatory, so I didn’t feel there was anything to attribute ‘blame’ towards, and tbf, I am, by nature, an extremely positive person.

If you cannot yet see what a corrosive effect social media is having on social cohesion, then I expect, lamentably, you will be compelled to eventually.

Thought people might like this. He is accruing debt at a rate of roughly $1.33 per second.

In other news, Ronna (Romney) McDaniel is stepping down as RNC Chair after pressure from Trump. A woman who quite literally stopped using her maiden name because it annoyed Trump. Honestly, these people are so pathetic.

This paves a clear path for Trump to install his own family members to force open their coffers. Trump’s parasitic takeover of the GOP is basically complete. The husk of its body is now twitching to a sad hollow rendition of YMCA.

Trump has told the judge in the E. Jean Carroll case that he shouldn't have to pay the bond because he's too rich.

The lying fucker is cash poor and owes hundreds of millions (possibly going into the billions) in outstanding loans and mortgages secured on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.