Donald Trump

The most laughable thing is that Trump is using Truth The Vote as a reference to "prove" the election was stolen. This is the same Truth The Vote that was recently summoned to court to provide evidence of their allegations of a rigged election. Their representatives admitted under oath that they had no evidence and just made it all up.
His supporters and the truth are not in the same location though

They are all doing fact checks now. The law says those who publish someone else’s lie are liable for defamation.

Which is absolutely correct. If you provide the platform for brazen lies, then you should wear the consequences of said lies.

The exception to this seems to be platforms with user-generated content - YouTube, Twitter, Facebook - as it's incredibly difficult to police. Which is why people can get away with saying practically anything on there. I honestly don't know what you do about these, obviously there are some attempts to counter this (YouTube puts info boxes under some videos, Twitter has community notes), but I'm not sure how effective they are.

Which is absolutely correct. If you provide the platform for brazen lies, then you should wear the consequences of said lies.

The exception to this seems to be platforms with user-generated content - YouTube, Twitter, Facebook - as it's incredibly difficult to police. Which is why people can get away with saying practically anything on there. I honestly don't know what you do about these, obviously there are some attempts to counter this (YouTube puts info boxes under some videos, Twitter has community notes), but I'm not sure how effective they are.
Yep, and the posters themselves will generally not be worth suing. Some form of regulation around the level of self policing seems to be the only answer, but incredibly difficult.

Going for harry and meghan again , he is such a vile **** , every word out of his fucking mouth makes me want to punch his lights out
I don’t support the Monarchy but my objection is constitutional, not personal. so ad hominem attacks are not cricket. I quite like Meghan and think she attracts an unfair level of opprobrium.

I don’t support the Monarchy but my objection is constitutional, not personal. so ad hominem attacks are not cricket.
He is just another of the white old men who love to slag off a black heritage woman , these men are obsessed with her . Also harry is an easy target as he is british and trump hates us as well

He is just another of the white old men who love to slag off a black heritage woman , these men are obsessed with her . Also harry is an easy target as he is british and trump hates us as well
I posted earlier that Letitia James, a brilliant and powerful black woman, was the stuff of nightmares for these loonies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.