Donald Trump

Did I read earlier in the thread, that if Trump doesn’t stump up the money, that in a month his assets can start being seized in lieu of payment?

Mar-e-lago would be a such a sweet thing to take over and shutdown for a year.

Did I read earlier in the thread, that if Trump doesn’t stump up the money, that in a month his assets can start being seized in lieu of payment?

There are 2 things.

He has to pay the fine in order to appeal the trial outcome. As I understand it that is standard NYC state law so point applies to both e carrol and his civil fraud.

If he doesn't appeal he still has to pay so they are going to go after him and his assets.

All the above subject to trumps attempts to delay via the courts. His appeal without paying the fine is just that. So yes he is on the road to losing it all but don't hold your breath.

Trump has told the judge in the E. Jean Carroll case that he shouldn't have to pay the bond because he's too rich.

The lying fucker is cash poor and owes hundreds of millions (possibly going into the billions) in outstanding loans and mortgages secured on them.

It looks an awful lot like he can’t even post the money for the Carroll judgment, which means he’s an order of magnitude away from having enough money for the civil fraud.

I think we’ll be seeing a big golden T in a skip in the news very soon.

Someone needs to buy his jet and rename it GRIFT!!

Trump has told the judge in the E. Jean Carroll case that he shouldn't have to pay the bond because he's too rich.

The lying fucker is cash poor and owes hundreds of millions (possibly going into the billions) in outstanding loans and mortgages secured on them.

That’s awesome. Hes about to lose his only real assets (physical property).

There are 2 things.

He has to pay the fine in order to appeal the trial outcome. As I understand it that is standard NYC state law so point applies to both e carrol and his civil fraud.

If he doesn't appeal he still has to pay so they are going to go after him and his assets.

All the above subject to trumps attempts to delay via the courts. His appeal without paying the fine is just that. So yes he is on the road to losing it all but don't hold your breath.
Oh to be a bailiff turning up at the gates of Mar a lardo with siezure order...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.