Donald Trump

This is straight from the Trump playbook, patterned after Roy Cohn.

When in trouble, attack. Accuse the opposition of exactly the same thing that you're accused of. Delay. Never admit guilt. And lie, lie, lie.

So far, Trump has managed to derail 3 of the 4 cases involving felony charges against him, and with respect to the classified documents case, seems to be on track for a directed not-guilty verdict from the judge unless she is somehow removed from the case.
Yep..the art of the counter-suit

Exactly twice as much as Biden’s recent fundraiser?

200w.gif

Truth Social shares have tanked 25% today (so far) and are currently 79% below their peak last Tuesday. I hope his MAGAs who invested their life savings finally realise what a con man Trump is but I won't hold my breath.

I hope they’re all bankrupt. Idiotic cunts.

Truth Social shares have tanked 25% today (so far) and are currently 79% below their peak last Tuesday. I hope his MAGAs who invested their life savings finally realise what a con man Trump is but I won't hold my breath.

So people invested a few days before Trump showed them the company's accounts?

The vast majority of these shareholders are Trumpers who have done it to support their deity rather than to make money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.