Donald Trump

I know it's a British thing rather than American but wouldn't it be nice to hear a judge say "Take him down"?
I’d love for him to be forced to testify in his criminal trials. He says he will now but there is not a chance in hell he actually does, as the penalties for the many times he obviously perjures himself are far more severe (and more easily determined) at this level.

I know it's a British thing rather than American but wouldn't it be nice to hear a judge say "Take him down"?
mr-bean-johnny-english.gif

They’re off their fucking swedes, it really is a cult!
There’s only one person they interview in that entire video that could possibly be deprogrammed—the women in the middle that, too her credit, at least admits she disagrees with Trump on killing the border bill so he can run on government inaction—but even she is probably actually too far gone to save.

And thing about these videos is that they aren’t just a cherrypicked selection of Trump’s most diehard supporters. These people are actually pretty representative of the vast majority of those backing him now, with really only the higher echelons of his republican backers not being brainwashed zealots, but rather Machiavellian actors and opportunists seeking to gain and control power (a relative minority, but asserting most of the actual influence).

Most of these people quite literally can’t be reasoned with and a not-insignificant portion genuinely want to watch the world burn (because they feel left behind, deeply aggrieved, have bought in to the narrative that it is everyone else’s fault, and want everyone else to suffer as a result). The irony is I imagine many of them idolise Batman but actually most closely relate to the world view of the Joker, to carry that reference further.

I know a few others are confident that no real “rebellion” or widespread violence will materialise if Trump loses the presidential election this year, but I am not yet convinced of that optimistic prediction.

I don’t think a civil war will be kicked off in earnest—and certainly not highly organised and adeptly executed attacks on government institutions across the US—but I do think there is a real possibility of smaller groups deciding to carry out domestic terrorist attacks on various entities deemed to be enemies of Trump and his “movement”.

And I don’t think the American Nazi Party (MAGA) is just going to go away if he loses again this year.

The US is in a very precarious position at present, as is most of the world, to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.