Donald Trump

This is the manifesto of the self-immolator

The patients are taking over the asylum. He will be loving this, its all about putting fear into people about what will happen if he isnt voted back in. What a ridiculous situation they have allowed to have happen there, clowns. If he had been impeached like he should have been this would all be just white noise.

This is the manifesto of the self-immolator

This is the writing of someone struggling with a paranoid delusion and likely suffering from an acute manic episode.

I feel for him that he was not able to get the support he needed to prevent the tragedy of his suicide.

The patients are taking over the asylum. He will be loving this, its all about putting fear into people about what will happen if he isnt voted back in. What a ridiculous situation they have allowed to have happen there, clowns. If he had been impeached like he should have been this would all be just white noise.
This guy seems to be just a nut. Not even a Trump nut, just mad about Peter Thiel and Crypto currency and the Trump/Hillary being actors in a massive plot. I think anyway, I only skim read nutjob manifesto's.

This guy seems to be just a nut. Not even a Trump nut, just mad about Peter Thiel and Crypto currency and the Trump/Hillary being actors in a massive plot. I think anyway, I only skim read nutjob manifesto's.
I read all of it out of a morbid curiosity and you've fairly accurately summarised it, apart from the random section explaining how The Simpsons is carefully designed propaganda intended to brainwash the American masses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.