Donald Trump

One of the two total fuckwits is going to be in charge of the US in November, it’s quite frightening isn’t it?

Were I an American voter I think I'd take my chances with the "bit old but highly experienced head of a broadly normally functioning political party" fuckwit; as opposed to the "racist, misogynistic, convicted felon and self confessed sex offending leader of a demented cult that has taken a once upon a time fairly normal political party to a level of dysfunction that threatens the nation and the world" fuckwit thanks v much.

A perfect example of why his defence lawyers would not allow his to testify in his own trial.

Complete twat of a man.
That would have ultimately been his call, and possibly did for him. It certainly couldn’t have made the outcome any worse. I’m

Whilst no negative inference can be drawn from such a decision (in the US) there can be negative consequences for failing to assert your own version of events. If that were not the case, then no-one would ever give evidence in their own defence.

The **** has got no right to pontificate about a fair trial when he didn’t have the balls to give evidence in his own defence because given the evidential nuances and burdens in this particular case, that could definitely have thrown some doubt on the prosecution case and made his lawyer’s closing speech far more effective.

No disagreement there, just pointing out that an overly broad brush shouldn’t be used on Americans to describe the population based on his MINORITY VOTE victory in 2016 and MAJORITY VOTE loss in 2020.
Oh I dunno. I'm happy to point to 14 years of Tory rule and the Brexit vote to 'broad brush' the UK population as a bunch of wankers, even though none of them were voted by the majority of voting-age adults at any point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.