Donald Trump

Hoist with his own petard…

Two things

One - it is mad as fuck how his little crowd of cheering fans listened to him say that, and we have video footage of him saying it... but will completely disregard it now the shoe is on the other foot. What kind of weird **** can sit there faced with that level of cognitive dissonance and not even blink. You have to be a bit unwell, don't you?

Two - this video also shows me how much he has declined in 8 years. I mean, fuck me, he might be talking bollocks but he's actually somewhat cogent. Now he just yammers word salad at the camera. Working out what he's saying has become some kind of crazy puzzle. It's like fascist Wordle.

Tbf Bigga has always said Biden was a **** and was mocked for this. He was spot on all along.
If Biden is still around when Trump can no longer draw a breath I may consider if he’s a **** or not, until that nobody comes close to the **** Trump.

Last edited:
View attachment 120867
Get your bingo card for the "press conference"

I can't say I'll be watching it as I have low tolerance for BS currently.
I know more about everything than anybody. I have the biggest brain anybody has ever had. Even Nicky Haley or Pocahontas as I call her has endorsed me, I am the most endorsed person since Washington and probably more than him as I have done more for the blacks than Lincoln.
The jury found me innocent, really, as I did nothing wrong but crooked Joe Biden with his DoJ stooges changed the verdict. The judge is conflicted and crooked, the corrupt DA is a mafia plant and is in a relationship with the judge’s daughter who makes millions telling lies about me.
Millions turn out for my rallies, especially in New York. I am a better golfer than Tiger Woods and have won the Masters three times. Tiger came up to me with tears in his eyes and said “Sir, I have never seen anything like your swing.”
I taught Taylor Swift to sing but she just threw it back in my face when she had a big hit with a song I wrote.
Excuse me while I shit my pants.

Last edited:
Two things

One - it is mad as fuck how his little crowd of cheering fans listened to him say that, and we have video footage of him saying it... but will completely disregard it now the shoe is on the other foot. What kind of weird **** can sit there faced with that level of cognitive dissonance and not even blink. You have to be a bit unwell, don't you?

Two - this video also shows me how much he has declined in 8 years. I mean, fuck me, he might be talking bollocks but he's actually somewhat cogent. Now he just yammers word salad at the camera. Working out what he's saying has become some kind of crazy puzzle. It's like fascist Wordle.
That’s why the cult love him, they think he’s talking in code and decipher it to their own ends.

*replace cult with paranoid loons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.