Donald Trump

Yeah, I don't think posters are thinking through the entire scenario.

Biden's age, lack of answering about US problems and involvements, pure support for Israel, constanting lying, family members in court, inflation, healthcare etc., and loss of faith from voters 'of colour'.

If posters are in their bubbles, they won't see how much the gap has closed between Trump and Biden despite the court trial.

Might even be tied it'll be that close. Was pretty close last time and since then Biden's tenure has been a whole mess.

But, then again, some posters think he's "the greatest president of our time"!

Oh well.
1717178888022.png

No disagreement there, just pointing out that an overly broad brush shouldn’t be used on Americans to describe the population based on his MINORITY VOTE victory in 2016 and MAJORITY VOTE loss in 2020.
Trump had a minority popular vote loss in 2020. Something like 6 million votes less iirc.

Yeah, I don't think posters are thinking through the entire scenario.

Biden's age, lack of answering about US problems and involvements, pure support for Israel, constanting lying, family members in court, inflation, healthcare etc., and loss of faith from voters 'of colour'.

If posters are in their bubbles, they won't see how much the gap has closed between Trump and Biden despite the court trial.

Might even be tied it'll be that close. Was pretty close last time and since then Biden's tenure has been a whole mess.

But, then again, some posters think he's "the greatest president of our time"!

Oh well.
That’s what a Trump supporter would say.

As long standing members of this forum, we know this means you for the last 9 years.

He’s a bit special old Joe Biden.
On one hand he’s a sleepy old man who doesn’t know what day it is , and on the other hand he’s an extraordinary Machiavellian master- mind orchestrating the greatest political injustice ever.
I suppose in his most lucid moments……….who knows!

Did you hear that bit when Trump was bemoaning the jailing of a friend for tax fraud and he said they had ruined the life of an o.......... - he was going to say old man then he realised that he is the same age as the guy and you could hear the cogs whirring as he back tracked saying he (Trump) felt young and great anyway ..... I pmsl at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.