Donald Trump

Ha ha I of course definitely know that! Still a great gig you have!
That was more for others that don’t fly quite as much as you (which is everybody here!!), as I don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea! T-Mobile provides free texting & internet on United flights, as you know, which works out well!

As for the job, it beats many of the alternatives, so I can’t complain…as I type this over the mid-Pacific on my way back to ORD from OGG (Maui).
;-)

That was more for others that don’t fly quite as much as you (which is everybody here!!), as I don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea! T-Mobile provides free texting & internet on United flights, as you know, which works out well!

As for the job, it beats many of the alternatives, so I can’t complain…as I type this over the mid-Pacific on my way back to ORD from OGG (Maui).
;-)
Texting whilst flying? Keep your hands on the joystick and your eyes on the sky ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.