Donald Trump

=
It's not though. Bigga is honest about his beliefs even if they might be irrational, illogical or incoherent. The same thing can't be said of you.

When you want to go around waving an Israeli flag and screaming anti-Semite at people who find the concept of an expansionist apartheid ethnostate distasteful. Maybe you might want to think about whether people might infer that as letting on more about you than you intended.

LOL honest??

He doesn't even grasp a simple fact..

1717269508013.png

Even the 2 Trumpers on the jury voted to convict him! (juror #2 and #7)

And he will post 30,000 more garbage posts before accepting that fact!

=

LOL honest??

View attachment 120991

Honest about his beliefs. Stating that Bigga can't grasp facts, (I don't care enough at this stage to even explore if what you say is true about him on this specific instance) doesn't contradict that point. Bigga beliefs want he believes on a number of issues despite evidence and facts, it's not something to be admired on the whole, but it is honest.

=

LOL honest??

View attachment 120991

Maybe he went the way he did because the stable genius was too fucking spineless to give evidence and put his version of events over.

I do hope so.

He has become a bit of a stalker.

Thanks for the contribution but you might want to look back through the thread. He also kept quoting me months back when he was told he was on ignore to the point it no longer made sense to keep him on ignore.

West Bank Blue is entitled to hold whatever repugnant beliefs he does and that's his problem to bear.

Thanks for the contribution but you might want to look back through the thread. He also kept quoting me months back when he was told he was on ignore to the point it no longer made sense to keep him on ignore.

West Bank Blue is entitled to hold whatever repugnant beliefs he does and that's his problem to bear.

Antisemitism is repugnant.

Just in case you wasn’t aware which when it comes to your own bigotry, you clearly aren’t.

Antisemitism is repugnant.

Just in case you wasn’t aware which when it comes to your own bigotry, you clearly aren’t.

Thanks for following me round. I feel privileged to have you tailgating me.

I believe I already addressed this nonsense earlier in a different thread but maybe you're a bit slow.

As I've spent quite a few hours this week listening to a Jewish man giving verbose interviews about his life it would be a strange thing thing for me to start hanging Swastikas up in my bedroom. Although it might go well with the Hamas and Hezbollah flags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.