Donald Trump

You do talk some absolute bollocks.

Because Muslims that witness the Gaza atrocities agree with you.

Black Americans (or "predators" as Biden loves to call them) imprisoned under Biden's 3 strike law agree with you. Yes, because Biden struggled to even state his case for ethnic America's growth in front of the world.

Yes, as someone who doesn't relate to those worlds, you WOULD think it's "talking bollocks".

As expected.

That’s your predication, not that of Trump, who said ‘worst President in history’ which plainly includes all the dead ones.

In fact, you didn’t even frame it that way in your first post on the subject, so how was anyone supposed to realise that’s what you meant?

The "worst president" is always going to be a subjective view from sections of society about the current president of the time.

And whilst Dr Martin Luther King was not a president during his life, of the time he existed he was pretty much voted the worst American of the time. A view of collective White America... But not Black America.

"Subjective".

That’s your predication, not that of Trump, who said ‘worst President in history’ which plainly includes all the dead ones.

In fact, you didn’t even frame it that way in your first post on the subject, so how was anyone supposed to realise that’s what you meant?

You do he basically has a mental flowchart for how to respond? And each branch eventually ends "with I win".

Because Muslims that witness the Gaza atrocities agree with you.

Black Americans (or "predators" as Biden loves to call them) imprisoned under Biden's 3 strike law agree with you. Yes, because Biden struggled to even state his case for ethnic America's growth in front of the world.

Yes, as someone who doesn't relate to those worlds, you WOULD think it's "talking bollocks".

As expected.

Do you think those Muslims watching Gaza are also paying attention to Trump’s stance on it? If they are they will know it will be far worse for Gaza if Trump was in power.

As for the 3 strikes rule ( That is something I could never get behind ) Surely if the buck stops at the sitting president’s feet that would be Clinton’s fault not Biden? Biden may have written the draft of the law but it passed through the senate and house to then be signed into law by Clinton.

And I guess black voters going from Biden to Trump have forgotten about all the really dodgy shit that went down around the BLM protests. The squads of un marked ‘police’ grabbing protestors of the streets and the use of Blackhawks to buzz crowds to the point that tree branches were felled and landed on protestors etc.

Do you think those Muslims watching Gaza are also paying attention to Trump’s stance on it? If they are they will know it will be far worse for Gaza if Trump was in power.
Gaza is absolutely fuckin flattened and inhabitable with the loss of life at over 40'000 due to Rockets bombs and everything else which has been sent over by Biden. I'm not sure there's anything left to bomb by the time Trump possibly gets the gig in November. He's really going to have to go some to catch up to the death toll Biden is responsible for. He may give it a good though.

Last edited:

As for the 3 strikes rule ( That is something I could never get behind ) Surely if the buck stops at the sitting president’s feet that would be Clinton’s fault not Biden? Biden may have written the draft of the law but it passed through the senate and house to then be signed into law by Clinton.

And I guess black voters going from Biden to Trump have forgotten about all the really dodgy shit that went down around the BLM protests. The squads of un marked ‘police’ grabbing protestors of the streets and the use of Blackhawks to buzz crowds to the point that tree branches were felled and landed on protestors etc.

Firstly, having a guess about what Trump will do in the future is stupid because he's a populist and changes his mind on things quite a bit. So his "finish the job" could mean anything by the time he may become president.

Biden crafted a bipartisan bill which Black people uniquely suffered from. he wasn't pres at the time, but the architect and that architect became pres without offering regret or walkback on what happened. by his OWN crafted law, I'm pretty sure his own son should be facing prison time, like others that went there, thanks to him.

The BLM movement got co-opted. The world and his wife knows this by now. I don't condone Trump's actions, but I don't recall him targeting Black people in particular like Biden did. I acknowledge his dumb newspaper opinion on the "Central Park Five" but, again, he's populist. That statement hardly cost his friendship with rich and famous Black stars as a permanent position. They just called him 'Dumb Donald', but viewed him as, mostly, harmless.

Understand I don't like either of these old clowns as, to me, they are as bad as each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.