Donald Trump

It is normal to give up diplomatic immunity for serious crimes but the US sometimes does not do so. If found guilty, he could be expelled rather than jailed. All very hypothetical because his tiny member probably could not go thru with it.
Note operation yew tree was mounted against innocent people by a lunatic police officer relying on the word of a fantasist.

Operation Midland.

Operation Yewtree lead to criminal convictions of Harris, Gadd, Clifford etc.

Maybe asking for trouble but I'm genuinely interested in @Bigga's opinion of Candace Owen. He has highlighted some of her stuff before but it does feel a little to me like she has become a little more extreme recently
@Bigga cannot answer that as I believe he's been banned from this thread for having the audacity of having a different view.

Surely more views weather we agree or dissent with him helps with healthy debate. As long as the people discussing it see it that way and don't get personal whatever they are debating.

The barn and muffin debate almost led to a war.

@Bigga cannot answer that as I believe he's been banned from this thread for having the audacity of having a different view.

Surely more views weather we agree or dissent with him helps with healthy debate. As long as the people discussing it see it that way and don't get personal whatever they are debating.

When posters believe that just because another poster doesn't believe what they do they must be wumming, is where the problems start and echo chambers begin.

Didn't know he had been banned and he pm'd thanks

When posters believe that just because another poster doesn't believe what they do they must be wumming, is where the problems start and echo chambers begin.
Been there for a long time. Penny dropped with me around the election. It's never going to stop. People are always always going to disagree, and I will always get offended. Best just ignore it.

I better fucking relearn how, says I. Because I am not nearly as effective a debater or arguer as I was twenty years ago.

Found this useful in avoiding letting emotions and knee jerks get the better of me.

"People want to have their thoughts taken seriously and not brushed aside."

Yeah, and if they do it to you, and you're too proud to admit it hurts that you can be dismissed - it can be an easy win for them. You can't plead good faith if you aren't legitimately making the effort to listen and recognise them.

Been there for a long time. Penny dropped with me around the election. It's never going to stop. People are always always going to disagree, and I will always get offended. Best just ignore it.

I better fucking relearn how, says I. Because I am not nearly as effective a debater or arguer as I was twenty years ago.

Found this useful in avoiding letting emotions and knee jerks get the better of me.

"People want to have their thoughts taken seriously and not brushed aside."

Yeah, and if they do it to you, and you're too proud to admit it hurts that you can be dismissed - it can be an easy win for them. You can't plead good faith if you aren't legitimately making the effort to listen and recognise them.
Thank you for the article link.

Very Insightful

I’ve no idea if Bigga is or isn’t banned and am not particularly bothered either way but I will say that IF he is banned, it will not be for having “a different view”.

The battle of Chorlton on Medlock settled the barm wars. 1865.
I wouldn’t ban anyone for having a different view but that member was in the habit of telling lies about people who disagreed with him. I think he was a Trumpite in disguise. Sauce for the goose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.