Donald Trump

Trump was once asked on abortion, if your 13 Yr old was raped by her Grandad and got pregnant was it right to abort a fetus and old weirdo trump said that would be murder. America is so ******

Because of what this man has done to gaslight the world my username is twitching.

I hate thinking this way but that's what he's done to people.

His son already saying "radical leftists" and "we must fight." Isn't exactly cooling the temperature down.

"It's HIS fault I'm a lunatic" about a person you've never met nor interacted with nor has any real control over your life is a perfectly sane reaction. This is all just fine and normal.

Indeed.

He got up, raised his fist and shouted fight back. That shows the strongman against the 'mad' man, as in terminal decline. Which is how they'll play it.

He'll probably post on Truth social about it being a leftist and only he can stop them taking over the country with whatever force is required.
And there you go, we also know exactly what is next: Shooter is identified, whole social media history gets dug up and afcourse barfed all over the media, and any oppion or remark of him that can be just extremely vaguely get associated to the left (and the US right wingers have very flexible ways in that) and he's going to be the exact model of the "woke commienazi Biden supporter" that Trumps ever entitled ass is so heroicly fighting supposedly. This is also the day juli 6th dies in the concious of the US Maga right wingn, now THIS day will live in INFAMY, the day the "woke left" tried to assasinate "the president" gods spare me

"It's HIS fault I'm a lunatic" about a person you've never met nor interacted with nor has any real control over your life is a perfectly sane reaction. This is all just fine and normal.
Thank you for questioning my mental health.

Do you charge for your services by the hour because you truly have a gift you should give to improve the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.