Donald Trump

His instinct to shout "fight, fight" with fist punching the air as he was rushed off stage will serve him well. And now his resurrection at the Republican Convention in Milwaukee will take place with his red-clad hordes screaming "USA! USA!" to acclaim the not-quite martyr. There'll be scenes no one's seen since those rallies in Nuremberg long time ago.
This election is done.

I'm to densesitized about the whole Trump show to be even too surprized or so much care. Mind you, murder is not the answer, its not justice either. Would i have cried if he died? nope. Dont think it would have been an OK thing to do for it though. Am i surprized it happened? That certaintly not, the kind of atmosphere Trump in part created makes this reaction kinda somewhat likely, just that. Do i believe that trump deserves the karma outcome of everything being done onto him what he did unto others? That yes,sure thats kinda just actually.

Foremost, i didnt ask for a shooter to make the attempt, but i also lament the outcome of him trying and missing as a truly shitty one. Clearly not up to Lee Harvey Oswald levels thats for sure, Trump is big fat orange and he was atleast even stationary too. Just great. Cant aim, couldnt even run, the Harry Kane of assasinations.

His instinct to shout "fight, fight" with fist punching the air as he was rushed off stage will serve him well. And now his resurrection at the Republican Convention in Milwaukee will take place with his red-clad hordes screaming "USA! USA!" to acclaim the not-quite martyr. There'll be scenes no one's seen since those rallies in Nuremberg long time ago.
This election is done.
Said it at the time that Jan 6 was his Bier hall Putsch.

A woman being interviewed on MSNBC just said "We need to come together as country in peace and in love.." Whilst wearing a t shirt that says "Know your parasites" with a picture of Biden underneath it.

"Donald Trump will bring this country together. You can feel the love in the rally"

The cult has taken over.

Idiotic to think that was staged. Think that's the win secured for Trump though

it will always raise suspicioun, especially since it facilitates that exact outcome that really benifits Trump and everyone gets that fact. Its almost like the best gift he could have, just scratched enough around the head area to show some blood, certainly beats getting tagged in the jewelry area for propaganda purposes.

it will always raise suspicioun, especially since it facilitates that exact outcome that really benifits Trump and everyone gets that fact.
Indeed.

He got up, raised his fist and shouted fight back. That shows the strongman against the 'mad' man, as in terminal decline. Which is how they'll play it.

He'll probably post on Truth social about it being a leftist and only he can stop them taking over the country with whatever force is required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.