Donald Trump

The alleged shooter
View attachment 125243
I’m Gonna miss Justin Moorhouse’s weekly podcast

Probably had to look cool with his shaders when trying to aim his peashooter, bloody amateur. The best the left can hope now is that he came strait from out an Israeli kibutz.

But if his quest is on Transgender justice ... were all screwed

Last edited:
I’m watching Canada upset Uruguay; as soon as I heard Trump was fine I moved onto more important things.

You think Trump is an embarrassment to the US? I think the USMNT honchos letting Jesse Marsch go to the ice farmers is as bad.

Oops Vampira just scored for Uruguay; never mind!
You feeling ok? Checked out of politics? For someone who's argued so well & for so long on the subject you've been unusually flippant tonight.

You feeling ok? Checked out of politics? For someone who's argued so well & for so long on the subject you've been unusually flippant tonight.
I’m not surprised someone took a shot at him. The devolution of American politics made this an inevitability instead of a shock. And with Biden now fighting a rear-guard action about his age (rightly so or not), my confidence in the pragmatism in the American public and its elected representatives has hit a new low. Look at the ratings for the debate. What, mid-80% of those who watched it live were over 55? Engagement with Biden’s presser was similar. It seems like so many have given up hope that reunification and healing can even happen. We’re all resigned to just living with it whether Trump wins or Biden wins. Obviously I have more fear for the nation if Trump wins, but no one person let alone party seems to have the model glue that heals the breaks. It’s just depressing. No one should have to fear murder, whoever they are. But I bet more people would have been relieved at Trump’s death more because we might have stopped being distracted by politics more than because we’re truly worried about the future of the world or the US. And plenty of otherwise “moral” people are going to secretly wish he’d been killed which is depressing too. I feel watching the nation as I did watching my father and mother-in-law gradually grow older and sicker and weaker and need more and more time and energy before they died — powerless and terribly weary.

Looks very iffy to me, lots of 'pops' from the sound on the footage, nobody behind him hit & just the orange one ducking down then coming up with a 'graze' or a blood capsule?

If it is real, FFS gunman, if you're going to do something like this, fucking do it properly!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.