Donald Trump

A sad day when people take it upon themselves to not only try to affect a democratic process, but to actually try and kill somebody.

From the first images it looked a little dodgy but the aftermath has shown that the US is hugely divided, stoked by all the hate speech that is tossed around.

Just watched the video.
Within 10 seconds of him being shot at, 2 people run over and take photo’s of him and his security.
Usually we run away from danger not to it!!!!

Maybe it was for TickTock, Facebook or Instagram and they needed the likes.

Planet is full of Mongs, especially on here when cheering a shooting when 1 person has died and 2 injured

Some saying US is run on hate and then joking how it's a shame the shooter missed. An innocent bystander killed. For clarity, I don't like Trump, but fuck me. That's why USA is divided. Media largely responsible for it by spreading hatred based on lies, and taking things out of context. Both Fox news and CNN should be banned. Brainwashing tools.

what did he shoot him with? a pellet gun? I dont wish him killed but the man was less than apologetic for the people killed in the violence that he incited so its hard to feel any sympathy for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.