Donald Trump

Is stealing a classified document an official act?

Good question - possibly, depending on the context, yes.

However withholding a classified document when you are no longer president, and refusing to return it when asked, is certainly not. The withholding of material, the storage in an unsecured facility and the discussion about who those materials have been shown to is the real issue at play here and all that happened post-presidency.

Just watching a few Trumpsters on TV.
Amazingly they are declaring this as a triumph for Jesus! Jesus has saved Trump for a reason......

Unbelievable Jeff

4 more months of this shit, just for starters. You havnt seen the end yet how crazy this gets, you know it never stops getting more crazy and surreal with this lot, so get ready for the epic 1984 style shitshow where trump is victim and Saint and Biden is a convicted murderer, and this is just whats i predict is on the menu still for week 1.

If/when this **** gets in major sporting events might want to have a rethink about staging them there, things could go very wrong quickly. I hope NATO are all talking behind the USA back in case he gets in and have a plan to go alone.

Never going to happen. Militarily NATO are practically nothing without the US.

20180710_NATO_Expenditure-3.jpg

Is stealing a classified document an official act?
That depends, according to the Supreme Court. They spent 16 pages of their opinion explaining what might or might not be. All we know is that ANY time a President is EVER accused of ANY crime, he/she can now lean back on this opinion, claim a potential crime committed was under the guise or in the commission of an “official act” and EVEN IF OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW therefore be potentially entitled to immunity, leaving it up to the prosecution to penetrate this shield first before getting to the proof of criminal activity. Even Barrett noted this would create almost impossible barriers in her concurrence.

I said it before — most Republic-damaging ruling since Dred Scott.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.