Donald Trump

Never going to happen. Militarily NATO are practically nothing without the US.

View attachment 125468
What’s not going to happen, Trump abandoning us? We may have no choice if he does, China will be licking their lips now, Taiwan will be theirs within the next 12 months, whilst the USA tears itself apart, Putin will be laughing his cock off and that little fat **** in North Korea might chance his arm.

What’s not going to happen, Trump abandoning us? We may have no choice if he does, China will be licking their lips now, Taiwan will be theirs within the next 12 months, whilst the USA tears itself apart, Putin will be laughing his cock off and that little fat **** in North Korea might chance his arm.
I don’t know if all that will come to pass, and all those nations have their own internal economic problems as is, and I don’t think the US tears itself apart (the very wearied response to the assassination attempt I’ve seen from American citizens of many stripes indicates many are just sick of all this — no one’s taking up arms for any candidate) . . . but will Trump’s election embolden U.S. and Europe’s enemies when it comes to international affairs and diplomacy? 1000%.

Vance — exactly the idiot lickspittle I would have picked were I Trump. No worries about him refusing to decertify an election or having a mind of his own (he’d have to actually have a mind first).
Ambition does strange things to people. He was all for hanging the last bloke he had do the job. Mental to think anyone would want the job really

If all the European countries actually contributed their fair share. Then we wouldn't be so over reliant on the US.

Edit - Thankfully it does look like we're improving on that front.

Judge Cannon dismisses Trump classified documents case

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This proves that Cannon got her law degree from Trump University.
It proves that he has accomplished a whole takeover over the country and exploited the very obvious lack of checks and balances between executive and judiciary. Ive said it for years here. Its come to fruition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.