Donald Trump

Yep. Why we as a country feel the need to be aligned with them mystifies me. I know we are a bit isolated after the brexit nonsense, which he did inspire and I dont care how much people protest about that but Trump, Johnson, Farage, Bannon all came as a collective following a populist misinformation campaign in 2016. But to want to be aligned with those idiots mystifies me. When he gets back in, after his wholescale takeover of every possible branch that could even feasibly hold him to account, they shirley have to have rogue state status
And I thought we were fucked in this country.
How have we ended up with this madness?

Yep. Why we as a country feel the need to be aligned with them mystifies me. I know we are a bit isolated after the brexit nonsense, which he did inspire and I dont care how much people protest about that but Trump, Johnson, Farage, Bannon all came as a collective following a populist misinformation campaign in 2016. But to want to be aligned with those idiots mystifies me. When he gets back in, after his wholescale takeover of every possible branch that could even feasibly hold him to account, they shirley have to have rogue state status

Not that mystifying to me. They are the most powerful military force there has ever been. Better to be a friend taken for granted than have no influence.

It's as simple as that. It's like the awkward geeky kid trying to be friends with the biggest bully in the school.

It's an extremely cynical and self-serving position and not one I respect but I can understand it.

Marjorie Taylor Greene

View attachment 125481

After just taking Trump’s cock out of her mouth…
Jesus just look at her. Imagine living next door to her over here in the way we do on terraced streets. She would be playing fuck about everything, bins, parking, cat shit, the lot of it. She would get nasty after a couple of glasses of liebfraumilsch in the house and end up throwing the spare flat tyre that had been in her front garden since the late 90s against your front window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.