Donald Trump

If you think that shooting was staged you're an imbecile. The exact kind of idiot the internet has bred.

Trump missed a trick there. Should have come out to Hulk Hogans theme song and tore his shirt off just to make it a tad more American.

To be honest i couldn't care less who the people of the United States elect as their next president, it became of interest following the attempted murder of Trump, i only care about facts and truth, and if you think fox news and Murdoch's publications are biased (which they are) stick to the Guardian they will will give you all the conformation bias you desire.
Have you got a brother called Lee....?

If you think that shooting was staged you're an imbecile. The exact kind of idiot the internet has bred.

Trump isn't a brave man. He isn't putting his life in the hands of a teenager who can't hit a barn door with a semi-automatic weapon.

He wouldn't care about collateral damage I don't suppose, but he isn't going to put himself quite literally in the firing line.

Trump isn't a brave man. He isn't putting his life in the hands of a teenager who can't hit a barn door with a semi-automatic weapon.

He wouldn't care about collateral damage I don't suppose, but he isn't going to put himself quite literally in the firing line.

Exactly. But you know, fucking aliens and a cool conspiracy bro.

Theres no reason to stage a shooting, he doesnt need the political collateral, nothing he says or does will sway his supporters, they are the scousers of american politics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.