Donald Trump

Looking at the way the momentum appears to be inevitably swinging, especially with Biden obdurately refusing to accept reality, I am grateful for the serendipity of Sunak calling a summer GE as this will give the new Prime Minister more time to plan for an outcome which will inevitably change the UK’s (and Europe’s) relationship with the US - and we now have someone in power who will be more willing to make bold but necessary choices in association with that.
It seems to me that Starmer, Lammy (and King Charles) are handling this incident very wisely. There’s far too much poisonous rhetoric in politics on all sides - at times this section of the forum can be a perfect example. I’m not in any way a fan of Trump but it’s absolutely right to deplore an attempted assassination of a politician and the murder of a civilian who died shielding his family. No ifs or buts or maybes - it’s wrong.
If he wins - we’re going to have to find a constructive relationship with him whether we like it or not.

The one saving grace in all this is his age, I like many don’t think he will leave after this next term he will stay on and tip up the constitution, if he was about 50 that could be deadly, however looking at him there’s a good chance like Biden he doesn’t see out a full term
There's always Don Jr...Eric then Baron to occupy the next near 30 years.

Who's going to stop them doing as they like?

Apparently the widow of the man who was killed at the rally has been speaking to the New York Post.

Biden tried to call her on Sunday to offer his condolences and support. She refused to take his call, saying “my husband wouldn’t want me to have spoken to him.”

Trump is yet to even attempt to call any of the family.

Totally warped and a sad indictment of the whole sorry situation.

Apparently the widow of the man who was killed at the rally has been speaking to the New York Post.

Biden tried to call her on Sunday to offer his condolences and support. She refused to take his call, saying “my husband wouldn’t want me to have spoken to him.”

Trump is yet to even attempt to call any of the family.

Totally warped and a sad indictment of the whole sorry situation.
Yes but apparently they’re “both the same”.

Yes but apparently they’re “both the same”.
in ways they are, they are both like grandpas except one is the racist grandpa who loudly proclaims he wont have any of that foreign muck in his house while eating a curry and the other one is the slightly bonkers grandpa who drifts away midsentence before exclaiming that its nice to see you and when did you get here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.